A web browser is certainly an important requirement for all internet users today. Mozilla Firefox is your friend's choice as an internet user, because the application presents a variety of unique, modern and simple features that exist today.
The very popular features of this browser include the built-in pop-up blocker, and a development mechanism (extension) to add additional functionality. Although these features have been available for some time in other web browsers such as Google chrome and Opera , Firefox is the first web browser to have a wide selection of addons.
Now Mozilla Firefox can be used on Microsoft Window, Mac, Linux, and Free BSD operating systems. Mozilla Firefox continues to develop its newest features in order to become the best web browser, and is widely used by everyone.
Advantages of Mozilla Firefox:
- Live Bookmarks - RSS integration lets you read the latest news and read updates to syndicated favorite sites.
- Extensions - add-ons that add new functionality to your Mozilla program.
- Themes - You can change the Appearance with new graphics and colors.
- Privacy and Security - Firefox keeps your computer and laptop safe from harmful spyware by blocking ActiveX.
- Plugins - Additional programs that provide complementary content that is more interesting.
To run Private Browsing, you can use the Firefox button and select the New Private Window menu. Every time you use Private Browsing mode, the Firefox button will change color to purple.
The advantage of using Private Browsing is that all activities, both history and cache, will not be saved, but on the other hand, if you create a new bookmark, it will be saved immediately.